Given Governor Ron DeSantis’ announcement that Florida will move to Phase 2 of reopening, we will follow his lead and take our next step to reopen the amenities here at Covered Bridge Estates. Starting on Friday, June 5, all amenities will be reopened for full use. Your key fobs will be reactivated to allow access to the Clubhouse, pool, billiards room, workout room, tennis courts and basketball courts – back to the normal hours of operation.
The COVID-19 Waiver of Liability and Indemnification form will no longer be required to use these facilities.
Guidelines and Restrictions
The following restrictions will remain in place during this phase of reopen:
- The Clubhouse will continue to be unavailable for scheduled parties and gatherings (no rentals).
- If you are coming to the office to meet with staff you must wear a face mask.
- Pool furniture will continue to be stored away and unavailable to use at this time. If you would like to bring your own beach chair or blanket to sit on you are welcome to do so.
- We will continue to disinfect the facility each morning as a preventive measure.
- It is advisable to wipe down the equipment in the gym before and after use.
- We will continue to disinfect the pool area throughout the day to help ensure clean surfaces.
- We will continue to use our cleaning vendors as an additional level of preventive measure to help ensure safety.
Your health and safety remains our top priority, and our ability to reopen community amenities requires everyone to continue to practice these simple preventive measures:
- If you or a family member are sick, stay home and do not use the community amenities. Be mindful of public health recommendations for the length of time you should self-quarantine, should you display any symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do not want to close the pool for a day or two as a result of someone being sick.
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet from others who are not in your group (social distancing).
- Use face coverings when in close confines. Face masks will be required when meeting with office staff.
- Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use hand sanitizer (60%-95% alcohol content) if soap and water are not available.
- Follow guidelines from the CDC on coughing and sneezing etiquette and clean hands.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding as we continue to move toward full operation of the facilities.