- We do our best to keep the pool open for everyone’s enjoyment, but here are a few instances of why the pool might close during normal hours:
- Thunder is heard. It reopens 30 minutes after the last thunder rumble is heard.
- Lightning is present within 5 miles. There are phone apps to detect that.
- Chemicals or chemical feeders are not operating properly or pumps are not operating properly.
- Pool has been shocked or when any contaminants are discovered. It reopens when the pool company has disinfected and given us the “all clear.”
Recurring MeetingsBoard Meetings: Fourth Wednesday of the month.
Architectural Review Committee: Second Tuesday of the month.
Communications Committee: Second Wednesday of the month.
- UPCOMING EVENTS AND MEETINGSModifications Committee MeetingClubhouse: Review any applications brought forward by owners08/12/202010:00 am5 days to go