Ever wonder why the pool is closed?
- We do our best to keep the pool open for everyone’s enjoyment, but here are a few instances of why the pool might close during normal hours:
- Thunder is heard. It reopens 30 minutes after the last thunder rumble is heard.
- Lightning is present within 5 miles. There are phone apps to detect that.
- Chemicals or chemical feeders are not operating properly or pumps are not operating properly.
- Pool has been shocked or when any contaminants are discovered. It reopens when the pool company has disinfected and given us the “all clear.”
This entry was posted in Did You Know...
. Bookmark the permalink