The Board of Directors is sponsoring a Holiday Decorating Contest to promote the holiday spirit and to see who has that “holiday magic” when decorating their homes. Judging will occur the week of December 10 and will take several evenings to complete. Cash prizes of $100 for first place, $50 for second place, and $25 for third place will be awarded. In addition, the first place winner will have their name and address added to our Holiday Decorating Winner Plaque to be displayed in the Clubhouse, giving them bragging rights for the entire year!
Winners will be announced at the Holiday Party in the Clubhouse on Sunday, December 16, 2018.
In addition to those homes that are participating, there are many other homes with beautiful holiday decorations that are worthy of seeing. Make a point to gather the family and visit the entire neighborhood.
- The contest is only for Covered Bridge Estates residents.
- Board or Committee members are not eligible to participate.
- Entry is free, no cost or fees apply.
- To enter the contest, send email to HolidayDecoratingContest@cbecai.com and provide your name and address. You must register by noon in Monday December 10, 2018 to qualify for judging.
- Contest is for exterior decorations only, including decorations in the windows that are visible from the exterior. Judging will be done from the outside of the residence only.
- Judging will be based on “curb appeal” as viewed from the street only. Therefore, only those decorations located on the street side of the property will be judged.
- Participants agree to allow one or more photos of their decorated residence exterior to be posted on the Covered Bridge Estates website and/or Facebook page. Participants agree there will be no compensation of any kind for said posting.
- Participants should ensure that all lights, animations and decorations are in place and activated for the judging periods during the week of December 10.
(FYI: Our covenants allow holiday decorative lights to be displayed between Thanksgiving and January 20.)
Here are the 2018 Participant Addresses:
The following addresses represent those residents who are registered for the contest.
|3831 Day Bridge Place|
|3918 Day Bridge Place|
|5904 French Creek Court|
|6002 French Creek Court|
|6007 French Creek Court|
|6117 French Creek Court|
|6341 French Creek Court|
|6349 French Creek Court|
|4151 Little Gap Loop|
|4183 Little Gap Loop|
|5807 New Paris Way|
|6531 Rock Bridge Lane|
|6635 Rock Bridge Lane|
|6206 Rock Creek Circle|
|6234 Rock Creek Circle|
|6290 Rock Creek Circle|
|4309 Trout River Crossing|
|4626 Trout River Crossing|
|4853 Trout River Crossing|
|5911 Willows Bridge Loop|
(Hover over the pins to see the address. Zoom in on the map to see house location more precisely.)